Last modified: July 15, 2019
· The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you register with, access, or use our website www.exploreorigin.com (“Website”).
· The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the Website.
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect through the Website, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Website, or when you interact with applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline or on any other Company applications or websites, including websites you may access through the Website.
Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Users Must Be At Least 18
If you are not at least 18 years old, do not use or access the Website. The Website is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as a name, e-mail address, username or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners or affiliates.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
· Information that you provide by using software, applications, or filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, payment information submitted when creating a profile or selecting an activity, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with the Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use data collection technologies to automatically collect:
· Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to individual interests.
· Enhance the services we offer.
· Enhance the Website.
· Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Cookies (or browser or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or on your smartphone. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website or Content and Services.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of Content and Services available through the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website or application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website or application content and verifying system and server integrity).
Certain third-parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible third-party directly.
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide you with notices about your accounts.
· To carry out our obligations and monitor and enforce our rights arising from your use of the Website or any software, content or services available through the Website, or any contracts entered into between you and us, including for licensing, billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
· To facilitate third party applications or services.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose in connection with the services we provide.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our User Agreement.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Subject to the provisions above, we will not disclose personal information that we collect to any third party. However, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: