Paddle Around Hobbs Island - 4 hour Trip
Max 30 people
Max 30 people
Come join us for a guided trip around the beautiful Hobbs Island!
- Saturday, September 17th
- Start time: 2 pm (we recommend arriving about 30 mins before start time)
- End time: roughly 6 pm (for most people it takes around 3 to 4 hours to paddle around the island)
- Cost $45 per board
- Because this is a longer trip we recommend bringing water and maybe a snack!
- This trip is limited to 30 spots so reserve your spot now!
The trip should take around 3 to 4 hours and be close to a 5 mile paddle. We recommend this trip for more experienced paddlers. We will start at the dock at our location and paddle against the current to the tip of the island, float down river then paddle back to our dock.
What's included in the rental?
- 4 hour guided trip around Hobbs Island $45
- All necessary equipment included in rental price (board, paddle, lifevest)
- Short safety course and instructions
Not sure about committing to a date? We offer 72 hour free cancellation for a full refund so you can reserve your spot now and make changes later.
Wear fitness clothes or swimsuit (most people swim). Some people bring a water bottle with them, most of our boards have an elastic strap you can put your water bottle under. There's a porta-potty in the parking lot or you can use the restroom across the street at the gas station. Any other questions? Call or text Forrest at (256) 690-7000!
*Reservations are required for outings/rentals. Liability waivers required before starting on outings. If <19 years old please contact us to have a Parent/guardian sign waiver.