Summer Camp, Ages 13-17
4 people per guide
SUMMER CAMPS ARE BACK!
We're so excited to be able to offer our Rock Climbing Summer Camps again! Whether your child has never rock climbed before or is stoked-little-crusher, they will get to enjoy climbing in a safe, fun, and encouraging environment.
The camps run for the last 3 days of June, July, and August. This year, you can enroll your child for 1, 2, or all 3 days of the camp; to reserve your trip, choose the first date you would like on the calendar and click "Book Now". On the checkout page, click "Add Another Day" and add on the other days you would like.
Each day is 4 hours long. If you have any questions about the camp, guides, or booking your trip, please reach out via email [email protected] or call/text 970-318-8104. It's going to be a blast!
- 6-12, runs from 8:30am-12:30pm each day
- 13-17, runs from 1:00pm-5:00pm each day
- If your child falls slightly in or out of either age group, contact us to see if we can make the other group work for your child.
- All climbing equipment: helmet, harness, climbing shoes
- A fun, local guide
What do you need to bring?
- Appropriate attire
- Lunch (some snacks and water will be available)
- Personal items such as sunscreen
- $104/person per day ($312 for the whole camp)