High Point, North Carolina
12 people per guide
That's right, SUP RACING!! Everyone has heard of or even done their local 5K run, did you know that the same thing happens all around us for standup paddleboards but with a twist. A SUP race offers a ton of variety, you can enter races from a 200m sprint to a 1000 multi-day endurance race and can be in a variety of exciting conditions from flat water to surf! The best part is these races are mostly everyday people like you and me just out to have a good time!!
This is a great way to get in and stay in shape, standup paddling offers great full-body conditioning and aerobic fitness. Come out and see what it's all about! Each night will cover basic race skills for about 20 min then we'll hit the water for a short race to practice. Each night is going to be something a little bit different.
Bring your own board or rent one of ours, limited availability.
SUP Synergy LLC
SUP Synergy was started in 2020 to promote outdoor recreation and stewardship in High Point, NC, and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience on the water and spread the stoke of the Standup Paddle Community.
Where you'll meet
What to bring
- You're own equipment if you have it.
- Clothing appropriate for the gym, something you can move easily in, and something that will dry quickly if wet (not cotton).
- A change of clothes and a towel
- Sunscreen a hat and sunglasses are highly recommended, it's hard to escape the sun on the water.
- A bottle of drinking water - preferably one that has a loop that can be tethered
Weather/Safety: SUP Synergy Guides will make cancelation decisions the day of the event based on actual weather conditions, and the level of class or event with personal safety as our top priority. Guides will ensure that cancelation decisions are made at a minimum of 1 hour prior to the class start time with consideration to participant travel time and participants will be notified via email. All cancellations made by SUP Synergy Guides will result in the event being rescheduled or a full refund.
Cancellations made by a guest: Cancellations made by the guest will be refunded at a pro-rated amount depending on the timeliness of the cancellation. No refunds will be given if an event is cancelled due to safety considerations caused by the guest (failure to follow safety guidance or wear required safety equipment etc...).
- Any event cancelled more than 48 hours prior, 100% Refund
- Any event cancelled within 48 hours of the event, 50% Refund
- Any event cancelled within 24 hours of the event including 'no shows', No Refund
- Covid-19 Symptoms regardless of timing 100% will be rescheduled or refunded if SUP Synergy cannot accommodate the guest's schedule.
Our precautions for COVID-19
What you can expect from us:
SUP Synergy is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience on the water. We strive to meet or exceed CDC recommendations with regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
1. All equipment is cleaned and sanitized with a viral disinfectant after each use.
2. Check-in, Introductions, and Equipment familiarization that does not allow for at least a 6-foot physical distance will be conducted while wearing masks.
3. No guide or guest will participate if they have experienced COVID-19 Symptoms within the last 14 days.