High Point, North Carolina
8 people per guide
$99.46 for 1 person
Looking to give your office or group an escape from the daily grind. Try our guided group paddle events at Oak Hollow Lake!! We'll provide an experienced paddler to get up to 8 people on the water safely.
A typical getaway will last approximately 3 hours with the 1st hour being instruction tailored to your group, the 2nd hour being a guided paddle, and the last hour a free paddle and snacks!
Our group getaways can be custom-tailored to meet your needs, options include team-building exercises and catered lunches, etc... Contact us and we'll get you set up for an enjoyable day on the water!
Standup Paddle Board
Surftech Lido 10’ 6” or 11’ 6” Paddle board
Inherently Buoyant Life Jacket
SUP Synergy LLC
SUP Synergy was started in 2020 to promote outdoor recreation and stewardship in High Point, NC, and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience on the water and spread the stoke of the Standup Paddle Community.
Where you'll meet
What to bring
Water Bottle - preferrably on that has a loop that can be teathered
Towel - expect to get wet
Change of Clothes - Just in case you get wet and want to change at the end of your session
Weather/Safety: SUP Synergy Guides will make cancelation decisions the day of the event based on actual weather conditions, and the level of class or event with personal safety as our top priority. Guides will ensure that cancelation decisions are made at a minimum of 1 hour prior to the class start time with consideration to participant travel time and participants will be notified via email. All cancellations made by SUP Synergy Guides will result in the event being rescheduled or a full refund.
Cancellations made by a guest: Cancellations made by the guest will be refunded at a pro-rated amount depending on the timeliness of the cancellation. No refunds will be given if an event is cancelled due to safety considerations caused by the guest (failure to follow safety guidance or wear required safety equipment etc...).
- Any event cancelled more than 48 hours prior, 100% Refund
- Any event cancelled within 48 hours of the event, 50% Refund
- Any event cancelled within 24 hours of the event including 'no shows', No Refund
- Covid-19 Symptoms regardless of timing 100% will be rescheduled or refunded if SUP Synergy cannot accommodate the guest's schedule.
Our precautions for COVID-19
What you can expect from us:
SUP Synergy is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience on the water. We strive to meet or exceed CDC recommendations with regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
1. All equipment is cleaned and sanitized with a viral disinfectant after each use.
2. Check-in, Introductions, and Equipment familiarization that does not allow for at least a 6-foot physical distance will be conducted while wearing masks.
3. No guide or guest will participate if they have experienced COVID-19 Symptoms within the last 14 days.