High Point, North Carolina
7 people per guide
Welcome to SUP yoga! A fun and challenging yoga experience on the water. Enjoy a short paddle on the boards and an all level vinyasa flow lead by an experienced instructor for multi levels of experience. SUP yoga offers a way to both challenge balance and strengthen core muscles while toning your body overall and increase flexibility while you find a meditative state of mind and go with the flow. All classes wrap up with a relaxing rest and final paddle back in.
Standup Paddle Board
Surftech Lido 10’ 6” or 11’ 6” Paddle board
Inherently Buoyant Life Jacket
SUP Synergy LLC
SUP Synergy was started in 2020 to promote outdoor recreation and stewardship in High Point, NC, and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience on the water and spread the stoke of the Standup Paddle Community.
Where you'll meet
What to bring
- Clothing appropriate for the gym, something you can move easily in and something that will dry quickly if wet (not cotton).
- A change of clothes and a towel
- Sunscreen a hat and sunglasses are highly recommended, it's hard to escape the sun on the water.
- A bottle of drinking water - preferably on that has a loop that can be tethered
Weather/Safety: SUP Synergy Guides will make cancelation decisions the day of the event based on actual weather conditions, and the level of class or event with personal safety as our top priority. Guides will ensure that cancelation decisions are made at a minimum of 1 hour prior to the class start time with consideration to participant travel time and participants will be notified via email. All cancellations made by SUP Synergy Guides will result in the event being rescheduled or a full refund.
Cancellations made by a guest: Cancellations made by the guest will be refunded at a pro-rated amount depending on the timeliness of the cancellation. No refunds will be given if an event is cancelled due to safety considerations caused by the guest (failure to follow safety guidance or wear required safety equipment etc...).
- Any event cancelled more than 48 hours prior, 100% Refund
- Any event cancelled within 48 hours of the event, 50% Refund
- Any event cancelled within 24 hours of the event including 'no shows', No Refund
- Covid-19 Symptoms regardless of timing 100% will be rescheduled or refunded if SUP Synergy cannot accommodate the guest's schedule.
Our precautions for COVID-19
What you can expect from us:
SUP Synergy is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience on the water. We strive to meet or exceed CDC recommendations with regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
1. All equipment is cleaned and sanitized with a viral disinfectant after each use.
2. Check-in, Introductions, and Equipment familiarization that does not allow for at least a 6-foot physical distance will be conducted while wearing masks.
3. No guide or guest will participate if they have experienced COVID-19 Symptoms within the last 14 days.